It’s no use buying a pressure washer that is too small for the job if you want to save money. Similiarly buying a pressure washer that is too big, or with accessories that you don’t need, can cost you more money than it should.
You also want a flexible pressure washer which can complete different types of job from using a soft spray on cars and caravans to hard jet sprays that removes build-up dirt and grime from hard to reach places.
We have reviewed the following pressure washers to make your buying selection much easier. Have fun!
Pressure Washer Reviews
Electric Pressure Washers
- Bosch AQT 33-11
- Bosch AQT 35-12
- Draper 31562
- Karcher K2 Compact Air Cooled
- Karcher K2 Compact Home
- Karcher K2 Full Control
- Karcher K4 Full Control
- Karcher K4 Home
- Karcher K4 Premium Eco Home
- Karcher K5 Compact Home
- Karcher K5 Full Control
- Karcher K7 Premium Eco Home
- Kranzle HochDruckreiniger K 1152 TS T
- Nilfisk C110 4-5pc Extra
- Nilfisk P150 2-10 X-Tra
- Nilfisk Poseidon 3-26 XT
- VonHaus 1400w High Pressure
Petrol and Diesel Pressure Washers
- Honda GP 200 3000 PSI Petrol
- Kiam KM3700P Petrol
- Lavor Thermic 17HW Diesel
- Powerplus POWXG9008 Petrol
- Waspper W2100HA
- Wolf 200 Bar 3000 PSI Petrol
- Wolf 220 Bar Petrol
- 5 Best Pressure Washers Under £100
- 7 Best Pressure Washers UK 2017
- How To Choose The Best Domestic Pressure Washer For Your Needs
- Karcher Pressure Washers The Ultimate Guide!
- Pressure Washer Instruction Manuals
- Shipping Large Parcels to Ireland
- The Ultimate How To Pressure Wash Your Car Guide – Great Tips!
- The Ultimate Pressure Washer Guide
If you want to know exactly what to look for when buying a pressure washer then read our Pressure Washer Guide first.
The most popular pressure washer brand is Karcher and rightly so as the company produces some very good machines. In fact there is a Karcher dealer on our street so we have been able to physically test each model. This sets Pressurewasher-reviews apart from the typical review site who only gets their information from the internet without even looking at the product in real life.
Other great pressure washer brands include Bosch, Briggs & Stratton, RAC, Stihl, Black & Decker and Draper all of which can be found in the UK. We will attempt to test each of these brands individually and when we do we will provide a full report on each brand and model.
We hope that you enjoy our pressure washer reviews and if there is a particular brand and/or model which you are interested in, but can’t find on our pages, then let us know and we will be happy to review that particular model for you.
Always remember that electricity and water don’t mix well so we always advise using extreme caution when using electric pressure washers (and also wear your wellies to protect your clothes!!).